Arts Council England has seven Quality principles to raise the quality of work by, with and for children and young people.
The Quality principles are embedded throughout the new Artsmark award to better support schools to achieve their ambitions for high quality arts and cultural provision.
Schools will find the Quality principles a useful tool while planning, delivering and reflecting upon their Artsmark journey.
The seven Quality principles are:
- Striving for excellence and innovation
- Being authentic
- Being exciting, inspiring and engaging
- Ensuring a positive and inclusive experience
- Actively involving children and young people
- Enabling personal progression
- Developing belonging and ownership
Download the Quality principles guidance document to help with your Artsmark planning.